YOUR FIRST STOP ON THE ROAD TO EMPLOYMENT
An extension of the Massachusetts One Stop Career Centers
Created in 2017, they are available through WORK Inc. in Dorchester & St. Francis House in Boston.
How can an Access Point help me?
- We can be your entry point to Career Center services by creating and/or updating a career center profile with you.
- We can help make your connection to the Career Centers more convenient by providing some services in your neighborhood.
- We offer evening and weekend hours.
- We can provide referrals to other services in your area that you may need, such as health care, housing, mental health care, education etc.
What do the Career Centers do?
- Both of these Career Centers provide access to free workshops & training, networking events, and job fairs.
- You may also qualify for skills training, education, and/or individualized career counseling.
- The career centers have partnerships with local employers who are hiring.
- The two Boston Career Centers are:
- Boston Career Link at Morgan Memorial/Goodwill Services (1010 Harrison Avenue, Boston) www.bostoncareerlink.org
- Career Solution at Jewish Vocational Services (101 Federal Street, Boston) www.careersolutions.org