Since 1975 Work Inc, has been providing high quality, cost effective services to the Federal Government through the AbilityOne Program.
Complete Facility Management- Also known as TFMS (Total Facility Management Services) or BOS (Basewide Operations Support), we provide our government customers a total package including Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Facility Management.
Janitorial - Listed by Boston Business Journal as the 11th largest janitorial firm in the Boston area, we provide basic janitorial and specialized services to our Federal customers such as day care centers, health units, and care for special flooring (such as terrazzo and flamed granite).
Our Federal Government Customers include:
- John Joseph Moakley Federal Courthouse, Boston
- JFK Federal Building & Tower, Boston
- Capt. John F. Williams U.S. Coast Guard Building, Boston
- IRS Service Center, Andover
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 1, Boston
- Volpe National Transportation System Center, Cambridge
- JFK Presidential Library & Museum, Dorchester
- Hastings Keith Federal Building, New Bedford
- U. S. Customs House New Bedford
- VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic, New Bedford
- McCormack Federal Building, Post Office Square Boston
- United States Army Troop Support Command Dining Facility, Natick
- Thomas P O’Neill Federal Building, Boston
- Springfield Federal Courthouse, Springfield
- U.S. Army Contract Closeout at NIPMUC/Milford High School
- Barnes Federal Building
Landscape & Grounds Maintenance – We provide “golf course” level landscape services including spring and fall cleanup, grounds policing, turf care, bed maintenance, mulching and planting designs.
Snow Removal - A necessity in New England, we provide staff and equipment 24/7 to ensure our customers’ locations are accessible and safe all winter.
Mailrooms - We provide complete mailroom solutions including secure mail services, sorting, delivery, package shipping and receiving, and bulk mailing services.
Administrative Services – We provide services that keep offices running smoothly such as conference room setup/breakdown, audio visual services, copy center support, courier services and reception services.
Fleet Support – We can manage your vehicle fleet with scheduling, dispatching and coordinating vehicle maintenance schedules.
Contract Management Support Services - Contracting Activities of the Department of Defense through teams dedicating to the closeout of contracts either at our offsite locations in Milford and Upton or onsite at the Department of Defense facility.
Click here to for eligibility for the AbilityOne program.