WORK Inc.’s Employment Services Division………
provides personalized employment services to individuals who need assistance finding their place in the workforce. We have extensive experience assisting individuals with disabilities, youth transitioning from school to work, and others in the margins of the workforce.
- Our Career Development Specialists provide one-on-one skills and interest assessments, comprehensive career counseling and planning, job search assistance, and post placement support.
- It is equally important to understand the needs of businesses. We take pride in getting to know our business partners so we can meet their present and future workforce needs.
- In the end, it’s the job match that matters. Businesses need high performers with skills and commitment; our job seekers want good wages, benefits and advancement opportunities. Our job is to make sure we meet ALL those needs when making the match.
WORK Inc. has many partners in assisting individuals find work. We accept referrals from The Department of Developmental Services (DDS), the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) and theMassachusetts Commission for theBlind (MCB), the Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) If you receive Social Security Disability. WORK Inc. is an Employment Network (EN) for the Ticket To Work. We also accept referrals from individuals who are able to pay privately.
Other Useful websites:
- Ticket To Work
- The Institute for Community Inclusion
- We are a member of The Greater Boston Employment Collaborative
- Work Without Limits
- Bring Change To Mind
- APSE (National)
- Massachusetts APSE
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- US Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Alliance For Full Participation
- What Can YOU Do?
- The National Technical Assistance & Research Center