Developing a job and career in a field that you enjoy is a challenge that is getting more difficult everyday in our rapidly changing world. Our Career Development Specialists will work with you one-on-one to help you find the job you want.
Our process begins by getting to know you and take the time to understand your personal goals, and how your job/career fits into your lifestyle. We will spend some time developing a Career Plan, which will focus on your short and long term goals, and identify your strengths and skills.
- We can help you remove any barriers or obstacles to your success.
- If you receive Social Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), we can help you with financial planning and help you manage the impact of earned income on your benefits. You may be able to use your Ticket to Work with us.
- If you are new to the workforce, or haven’t looked for a job for a long time, we can help you develop or update your job search skills, and help you “shake off the rust”.
- We can help you identify good matches in the workplace, and help you find the job you want.
- We can link you to education and training to help you advance in your career.
If you would like more information about our employment services, contact
Stephen Aalto, firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-691-1702
3. My Next Move
9. Mass WINNS